NEW XL FORMAT – 33x25cm | 450 PAGES
LIMITED RUN HARDBACK EDITION
There can only be one World Stormrider Surf Guide, and this is the one! All info has been updated and spiced up with fresh photos. I simply can not put it down, I have to keep on reading! *****
Included for FREE:
1 x World Stormrider Guide Chapter in Apple iBook format and
1 x Stormrider Surf Journal as a bonus travelling companion
For details of the deal see Description box below.
The World Stormrider Surf Guide is the biggest, most comprehensive, reference guide to the waves on “Planet Surf”. This mammoth book explores every dynamic surf zone known to man, from world-famous beaches to obscure reefs on the fringes of the known surf world. By comparing surfing regions across the globe it makes the perfect companion for choosing your next surf travel destination. Each surf region includes:
- Summary – positives and negatives
- Introduction – setting the scene on the World stage
- Descriptions of the surf spots with break names highlighted
- Hotspots – expanded break descriptions for World famous spots
- Stormrider spot map – with symbols depicting: wave size range; bottom contour and wave type
- Swell and Wind forecasting information
- Statistics: bi-monthly seasonal ‘traffic lights’; swell; wind; water/land temperatures; rainfall
- Travel Information: weather; lodging and food; nature and culture; hazards and hassles; handy hints
- Photography – the most descriptive shots from the World’s best surf photographers.
To read about the 32 year story of the World Stormrider Guides click here.
Buy eBook versions of World Stormrider Surf Guide chapters.
Europe | Africa | Indian Ocean | Indonesia | Australia | East Asia | Pacific Ocean | North America | Central America and the Caribbean | South America
Here’s the deal
If you buy the beautiful, thick and ridiculously heavy World Stormrider Surf Guide in paper, we will give you a World Stormrider Guide Chapter iBook as well as a free Stormrider Surf Journal to help plan your trips and keep a record of your surfing life.
The paper book will take pride of place on the coffee table, bookshelf or in your surf-mobile, so you can browse Planet Surf, mind-surfing the myriad of reefs, points and beachbreaks, without leaving home and thereby saving all those mega-tonnes of carbon. Once you have chosen your destination to blow your annual carbon credits on, travel with the lighter-than-air, relevant chapter of the World Stormrider Surf Guide on any Apple device and have all the same info at your fingertips. The iBook also works offline, saving battery, data charges and wifi waves (just like the paper book!).
- 1 x World Stormrider Surf Guide = £45/€55/$59.95
- 1 x Stormrider Surf Journal = FREE (worth £15/€18/$20)
- World Stormrider Surf Guide Chapter iBook = FREE (worth approx £8/€9/$10)
Please Note: Once you order through our website we will send you the Apple iBook code in a separate email. This may take anything from an to hour to a day or two. It is generated by hand so it is affected by the time of day and weekends. We’ll always do our best to get the code to you as quickly as possible.
So here’s the small print. This deal is for Apple devices only (OSX and iOS only). Sorry Android, but the computer says no! Once you order through our website we will email you the Apple codes. Orders will be despatched by DHL (tracked) and Royal Mail (untracked) depending on territory.
|Dimensions||3 × 24 × 32 cm|
|Choose your free iBook||
I don't own an Apple product, Europe, Africa, Indian Ocean, Australia, Indonesia, East Asia, Pacific, North America, Central America and the Caribbean, South America